Call for Papers
MTABC Conference, November 4th, 2017
Conference Theme: Community Building
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Heather Mohan
The conference committee encourages a variety of presentations for the annual Music Therapy conference. If you are interested in presenting and you are available to present on Saturday, November 4th, 2017, please complete the following information and and click submit.
All proposals submitted by the July 1st deadline will be confirmed by email.
1. Name of the presenter(s), credential, email and telephone contact:
2. Presentation title:
3. Presentation Description (85 words maximum). This description will be included in the conference program. Where necessary, include your target audience in the description.
4. Presenter(s) mini-biography (70 words maximum). Please include a headshot photo with your presentation proposal for use on the conference website and in the conference program.
5. Preferred presentation length: 1.25 hours (75 minutes) or 1.5 hours (90 minutes)
6. Equipment needed. Please identify the specific equipment you will need for your presentation
(i.e. piano, guitar, xylophone, a variety of hand-held rhythm instruments, data projector).
Deadline for proposals: July 1, 2017
Please complete above form by attaching your proposals along with your photo. You will be redirected to the Homepage once your submission has been received. Your proposal will be acknowledged by return email and a decision will be made before the end of June.
Successful presenters will receive one complimentary conference registration.
MTABC Conference Committee
For further questions please contact email@example.com