Call for Papers
MTABC Conference, Saturday, November 2, 2019
Conference Theme: Moving Our Profession Forward:
From Loneliness into Connection
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Kristine Theurer
The conference committee encourages a variety of presentations for the annual Music Therapy conference. If you are interested in presenting and you are available to present on Saturday, November 2, 2019, please complete the following information and and click submit.
Conference Space Change:
The 2019 conference has an exciting new venue, HSA New Westminster, located at 180 E Columbia St, New Westminster. This space features two large, spacious presentation rooms, one large round-table style room, and two breakaway rooms in an intimate boardroom style. When submitting proposals please let us know of any room requirements you might have and we will do our best to accommodate all needs.
All proposals submitted by the July 15th deadline will be confirmed by email.
1. Name of the presenter(s), credential, email and telephone contact:
2. Presentation title:
3. Presentation Description (85 words maximum). This description will be included in the conference program. Where necessary, include your target audience in the description.
4. Presenter(s) mini-biography (70 words maximum). Please include a headshot photo with your presentation proposal for use on the conference website and in the conference program.
5. Preferred presentation length: 1.25 hours (75 minutes) or 1.5 hours (90 minutes)
6. Equipment needed. Please identify the specific equipment you will need for your presentation
(i.e. piano, guitar, xylophone, a variety of hand-held rhythm instruments, data projector).
Deadline for proposals: July 1, 2019
Please complete above form by attaching your proposals along with your photo. You will be redirected to the Homepage once your submission has been received. Your proposal will be acknowledged by return email and all applications will be considered and confirmed by July 15, 2019.
Successful presenters will receive one complimentary conference registration.
MTABC Conference Committee
For further questions please contact email@example.com