MTABC Event Ticket Exchange/Refund Policy
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place.
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 10 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 10 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
Full event ticket refunds will be granted under the following conditions:
- Should for any reason the MTABC event be cancelled, tickets will be refunded at 100% of the ticket price.
- If a member is incorrectly charged or charged more than once for their membership or their event registration fee, a refund will be granted for the incorrect difference.
Other situations may warrant a refund, at the discretion of the Board of Directors.